cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am unable to enter in to my cic0

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suji,

1. i created title for my frame work.copying ides_02 non telephony.

2.created frame work id and parameters with l shaped without call state then checked my visible components.

3.created ic win client profile copying ides_01 non telephony.

4.created my orgnisation and staff and assigned this profile to the position

5 . then i checked for CIC0 .

here it is throwing the message that telephone server is not maintained .

so i entered the four digit ph no's here and saved

and again while itried to enter cic0 a pop up with the no i had entered is coming and after clicking it is showing the visible components but when i make any changes those are not reflecting in this frame work.

changes i made werewhile creating action box i created new tab pages in the application area but they are no getting reflected in my cic0.

thank you very much for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After assigning your frame work to organization activate and relese that framework. Then it will shown your own frame work.

Regards

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Sorry for the delayed response. Actually me in transit n don have my system wid me.

Even then we'll try to fix this up.

1. i created title for my frame work.copying ides_02 non telephony.

==> If you want a CIC0 with telephony environment, choose the with that and not IDES_02.

2.created frame work id and parameters with l shaped without call state then checked my visible components.

==>Try using L shaped first, as thats the standard one for telephony, then try playin around with the rest 2 shapes.

3.created ic win client profile copying ides_01 non telephony.

==> here as well copy the std one for Telephony

4.created my orgnisation and staff and assigned this profile to the position

==> this is critical as i myself was stucked on this for sometime as was unable to assign it to the employee properly. Probably this is the loophole in your scenario too. You need to follow the below steps:

After creation of the complete framework, go to Create Organisation..... and after on the Top Bar click on GO TO ==>Detail Obj ==> Enhanced.....

Here assign the framework to the Org or Employee role and make sure u chekin the IC WinClient below in the tabs.

then i check for CIC0

BTW, have you tried this.

Regards,

Suji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suji i already did every thing as u are telling me to do the main thin is when i update the telephony server and enter CIC0, it should give me the option to select the call centre of my choice , from that i will select my own one.

but the problem here is it is not showing the call centres that were already created or the one which i created. instead it is poping up the telephone no and the extension no i gave and showing the call centre with some default frame work and work spaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

How have u assignd the Framewrk ,n to whom. Org or Employee or Role??

N are u login in wid the same employeed id who falls under the assignment.

M guess theres a prob in assnmnt.

Suji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suji,

this time i will give full steps correct me if there r ny mistakes

1.<b>spro-img-crm-ic win client-defn of front office frame work-maintain window tile</b> here copied ides_02 telephone enabled and gave my own title'spark' and description

2.<b>maintain frame work id and paramateres</b>

selected ides_02 telephone enabled copied and gave frame work id name, description,gave 'spark' selected l-shaped with call state. and checked for my visible components all r present.

3.<b>in icwinclientprofile-define ic win client profile</b>

copied ides_02 gave my 'spark ' details

4.<b>easy access-ic-supporting process-ic structure-</b>

created my call centre and for one position "floor manager" right click <assign> then from the pop up (i could find central person,job.person.responsibility,role, standard task etc.)from this i clicked on central person and selected one entry from the list which was already present.

5. now after assigning the central person to the postion, i selected my organisation <goto> <detail object><enhanced object> i got another sctreen i selected create info type then selected my 'spark' and saved <b></b><b></b><b></b>

then i got a screen showing plan version :current plan, object type: orginasion uunit, object id : spark, apart from this in the active tab page abject , relationship,ic win client profile are ticked in green.

6. now i entered cic0 then it asked for telephone server settings here i entered on four didgit no.then again cic0 no some default call centre screen is coming .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suji

can u tell me when will be online so that i can explain u my problem clearly and may be i can get instant help from u, my time here is 9.00 pm at the time of posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Are u done with your problem of login in. Was out of town thus was unable to check your posts.

Apologies my friend. We can wrk 2gthr if the prob stil persists.'

Suji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suji ,

that was not solved right now i kpt that pendiing and working on other things.thankyou very much for ur concern. i think u might have seen my detailed steps wat i had made to create my cic0. wile i was undrgoin training on cic i remember i saw when u enter cic0 it will throw a list from which u can select ur interaction centre. but it is not happening with me