cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a sales order appear on a billing due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using SAP CRM 4.0 standalone and we want to use CRM Billing.

All necessary configuration has been done to enable CRM Billing on sales orders.

• Billing Unit BP created and assigned to sales org.

• Item Category TAN defined as 'Transaction related billing after completion'.

• Transaction Type TA assigned date profile BILLING

Now after I created a sales order, I changed sales order status to 'Completed' and saved it. Now I open the sales order item detail and its status is 'Completed for Billing'. However when I run 'maintain Billing Due List', nothing came up.

Could you please let me know if I missed anything here?

Thanks,

Durk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you do the billing item cat determination for combination of your sales order and item category.

The path for the same is IMG>CRM>Billing--> Billing item cat determination.

Hope this would help

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rekha,

Thank you very much for your reply. I checked the customizing for CRM>Billing> Billing item cat determination and there were indeed some combinations missing. I've added the combinations that we are using and again tried to create the Billing document.

Unfortunately i still still don't see my sales order appear in the billing due list, but i do see it appear in trx 'analyse incomplete billing due list'. When i try to process the incomplete entries i get the error message "BDL item 10, trans. xxxxx cannot be processed because of incorrect data. Besides that it doesn't give me any more information.

I don't know if this is a problem in customizing or that my sales order is missing some data. As far as i can see everthing is complete.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Durk