cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create user rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create an user and need to assign rules and restrictions for it. Kindly guide me how to implement this.

Regards Sahitya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

In general, you can create users in HMC, Users folder, you can choose either Customer or Employee.

After creating user, you can assign a usergroup with restrictions to that created user or create a new usergroup(Users\Usergroups) with rules and restrictions, as you wish.

Kind regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may need the Advanced Personalization feature of Hybris (help link). As an example you can show/hide a WCMS content for a specific customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahitya,

Could you please provide more details what restriction you want to apply to created user.

Regards.
Kuldeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

At the time of creation of user by using usergroups/after login into store for accessing particular sections of a site,what kind of rules and restrictions can be given and how to implement it in API ?I need the flow of it.

Regards Sahitya

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahitya,

Can you describe more in details what kind of rules and restrictions you want to create for the user and where exactly do you intend to use them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

At the time of creation of user by using usergroups/after login into store for accessing particular sections of a site,what kind of rules and restrictions can be given and how to implement it in API ?

Regards Sahitya