cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add set types to service product using XIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use XIF function to create a service product. We are using SAP provided Set type 'SERVICEPLAN' for service product. My LSMW project (using XIF CRMXIF_PRODUCT_SERVICE_SAVE01 ) is able to create a service products correctly except for updating field 'Interval Template' (On screen Tab 'Service' of product master).

Though there are XIF segments which allows to add customer segment types but I could not find any relevant segment to add the standard segment type. If I try to use segment 'E101COMXIF_PR_S_PRODUCT_SET' to set the set type attribute value then it returns an error 'SERVICEPLAN is not a customer set type'.

Did anyone faced this situation earlier or if someone already have a solution on how to get over this?

Thanks,

Surendar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorted. All I had to do was to put the set type in a transport request and that enhances the API to take care of that set type.

Regards,

Surendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangwan

We have replicated materials from R/3 to CRM 4.0. We have created a new category id and Hierarchy id and need to link it to the material. The category id will have the settype and the necessary attributes tied to the settype need to be populated.

WE have not been able to find a BAPI that we could use to update the material . Do you know what we could use to update the material master record in CRM with the above???

Thanks in advance

Umesh