cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we display product pictures in order entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our customer sales reps sell designer watches directly at the customer site. For an efficient sales process the customer does not want to select the watches that he wants to buy by product number, but by product picture. Therefore we have to display the product pictures next to the product number in product selection by category or by product list. What can we do in order to enhance C4C order entry that way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hello Andreas,

Not sure,which screen you have attached/referring in screenshot as in German 🙂

But the Product Image can be maintain in Product Master data (not within the transaction data).

You can maintain image following below :-.

1.Logon in Silverlight ->Products work center ->Product Administration view ->Open Product ->Click

on 'Action' ->Change Image .

Best Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankush,

please find attached the hard copy in english.

I know how to link pictures to a product.My task is the following:

My customer's reps sits together with their customers and want to use the order entry process to go through the catalog of products/ product pictures and enter there the requested quantities per product.

So we enter the order header and select "add product"->select"All products" ->select the requested Category

or ->select "product lists" ->select the requested product list

Best regards,

Andreas

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

I could not see any option/possiblity to display Image in the mention screen (evenif Image exist for

the Product in master data) .You can address your requirement via Idea Forum .

Regards,

Ankush.