cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hot folder interrupting in the middle of a line

former_member621521
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, When I import csv files on hotfolder sometimes it can be interrupted in the middle of a line. I could not find the cause.

This row on 2770 line in my csv:

ccompany_national_store, ccompany_store;4530;Milka Beyaz Dikdörtgen Çikolata 80 gr;BRN-1223,4.3.2.3;"7622200009794";tr-vat-half;"120201.056699083";;;;;;;;;;;;true;;;;;check;;pieces;1;20;OPENED;;

But it throwing following error:

Error summary:

Caused by: org.springframework.messaging.MessageHandlingException: nested exception is de.hybris.platform.acceleratorservices.dataimport.batch.BatchException: reached EOF and got odd number of '"'! File is corrupt. Error starts in line: "ccompany_national_store, ccompany_store;4530;Milka Beyaz Dikdörtgen Çikolata 80 gr;BRN-1223,4.3.2.3;"7622" and occurs somewhere in the following lines.

Full error:

INFO | jvm 1 | main | 2018/03/29 00:46:01.743 |  org.springframework.integration.dispatcher.AggregateMessageDeliveryException: All attempts to deliver Message to MessageHandlers failed.; nested exception is org.springframework.messaging.MessageHandlingException: nested exception is de.hybris.platform.acceleratorservices.dataimport.batch.BatchException: reached EOF and got odd number of '"'! File is corrupt. Error starts in line: "ccompany_national_store, ccompany_store;4530;Milka Beyaz Dikdörtgen Çikolata 80 gr;BRN-1223,4.3.2.3;"7622" and occurs somewhere in the following lines., failedMessage=GenericMessage [payload=de.hybris.platform.acceleratorservices.dataimport.batch.BatchHeader@1152bc8c[file=/hybris/hybris.ccompany.com/hybris/bin/../../hotfolder/master/ccompany/processing/base_product-20180329054911.csv,catalog=ccompanyProductCatalog,language=en,net=false], headers={file_originalFile=/hybris/hybris.ccompany.com/hybris/bin/../../hotfolder/master/ccompany/base_product-20180329054911.csv, id=25357dce-bafa-a844-dc0d-e03761f8706c, timestamp=1522273561541}].

How can I solve it? Have you any idea? Thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member621521
Participant

Hi, When sent csv files without transmission check, Hybris isn't checking that file is transferred completely to hotfolder path and processing only first part of file. We solved that with send files with wrong name and fix its name after transfer proccess. Maybe you can find a better solution than this way.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jdejerphanion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you find the problem ? I have the same issue please.

Regards

former_member621521
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran, I tested it as you say but there isn't error. When I import csv at a different time it didn't throw error. I think it's about with impex import settings. I am using this settings:

impex.import.workers=#cores

catalog.sync.workers=#cores

acceleratorservices.batch.impex.max-threads=1

What is the problem according to you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a debugging point in ImpexTransformerTask.getImpexFile() method before placing this .csv file in hot folder and start debugging. once you place this file in the folder, the debugger will automatically trigger. Now go to processing folder, you can get the Impex generated. try import that Impex manually into hac and see. If that is a data issue, Impex will fail.