cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Groupware - Mapbox - ISPQTAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello group,

we have an installation of CRM 40 and mapbox which is connected via groupware connector to an exchange server.

We replicate some of activity types to exchange. As I know the e-mail adress of the employees in BP is important for the replication. These are also stored in a spesial version in ISPQTAB table. For some of our new colligues the replication doesn't work. I find out, that the e-mail adress of them are not stored in ISPQTAB and think this is the reason for the failure.

My question is how can I update the entries in ISPQTAB or what could be the reason of my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abbas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I did prepare that .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend SAP Note 908572.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the Info. I also found SAP Note 908571. It has links to several useful SAP Notes concerning groupware.

Regards,

Abbas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

-->Check if the Email address is a valid one and is maintained in the Standard Address Dependent Communication Section of the BP in CRM.

-->Check if this Email address is present in the Exchange Server(corresponding Private Folder Site with this Employee should be present.)

-->Do a BUPA_MAIN download OR just update a field of the Employee from CRM.Go to transaction smw01 and check if the BDOC has a receiver(ISP_D* queue).

-->Finally you could compare the master data of existing Employees and the new Employees to check for any discrepency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for the informations. I've checked CRM site points.

After changing some values in BP a BDOC will be created, but

it doesn't create an ISP_D* queue! (there is no reciever to the GWA or some thing like that!). But the BUPA_MAIN BDOC and the BP changes will be replicated in the connected R/3 system.

What could be the problem and how can this be solved?

Thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

Changes in BP doesn't generate a BDOC with a reciever ISP_D*. Would you be so kind and give me some more information about resolving this problem?

Thanks and regards