Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to do the Where-Used-List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i need to do the where Used List,

can anyone suggest me the FM to use to get the where used list in the coding.

I dont want to do the WhereUsedList manually , i want to do it in the coding.

Points will be rewarded ASAP.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

found the answer myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the answer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use FM 'CHVW_EXPLODE_ALL' to get the Batch where used list

Reward Points if found helpfull..

Cheers,

Chandra Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try these.

hope u will find wht u r luking for

Function module overview by function group

Function group

Description

Function Module

Description

SZA0

Central function modules and address maintenance without dialog (all address types).

<Object>_NUMBER_GET

Assigns a number for an address (of any address type) or a person. You must specify a where-used list when the number is assigned.

<Object>_REFERENCE_DELETE

Deletes a usage for an address (of address type 1 or 2) or a person.

<Object>_REFERENCE_INSERT

Inserts a new usage for an existing address (of address type 1 or 2) or a person.

<Type>_COMM_GET

Reads telecommunication data for an address of type <type>.

<Type>_COMM_MAINTAIN

Maintains telecommunication data for an address of type <type>.

<Type>_DELETE

Deletes an address of type <type> without dialog.

<Type>_GET

Reads an address of type <type> without dialog.

<Type>_INSERT

Inserts an address of type <type> without dialog.

<Type>_UPDATE

Updates address data without dialog for addresses of type <type>.

ADDR_MEMORY_CLEAR

Initializes the local memory of function group SZA0.

ADDR_MEMORY_SAVE

Saves all address data from the local memory to the database provided that all handles have been converted to numbers.

ADDR_SINGLE_SAVE

Saves the address data of a single address from the local memory to the database.

SZA1

Dialogs for company addresses (address type 1)

ADDR_DIALOG

Dialog box: Dialog-based maintenance of company addresses (create, change, display).

ADDR_DIALOG_PREPARE

Dialog box, subscreen, full screen: Sets parameters for special cases of address maintenance (field options, titles, and so on).

ADDR_EXIT_SUBSCREEN

Subscreen: Verifies if address data has been changed (call in module AT EXIT-COMMAND).

ADDR_EXP_SUBSCREEN

Subscreen: Transfers data from application module pool to subscreen (handle, initial values for address fields, and so on).

ADDR_IMP_SUBSCREEN

Subscreen: Transfers data from subscreen to application module pool (content of address fields, error information, change indicator).

ADDR_SELECT_FOR_DIALOG

Full screen: Entry point for dialog-based address maintenance as an alternative to parameterized transaction SADR (if you need ADDR_DIALOG_PREPARE for an application-specific screen configuration).

ADDR_SUBSCREEN_SET_OKCODE

Subscreen: Passing on an OK code for controlling the subscreen.

SZA5

Dialogs for workplace addresses (address type 3)

ADDR_PERS_COMP_DIALOG

Dialog box: Dialog-based maintenance of workplace addresses (create, change, display).

ADDR_PERS_COMP_DIALOG_PREPARE

Dialog box, subscreen, full screen: Sets parameters for special cases of address maintenance (field options, titles, and so on).

ADDR_PERS_COMP_EXIT_SUBSCREEN

Subscreen: Verifies if address data has been changed (call in module AT EXIT-COMMAND).

ADDR_PERS_COMP_EXP_SUBSCREEN

Subscreen: Transfers data from application module pool to subscreen (handle, initial values for address fields, and so on).

ADDR_PERS_COMP_IMP_SUBSCREEN

Subscreen: Transfers data from subscreen to application module pool (content of address fields, error information, change indicator).

ADDR_PERS_COMP_SELECT_DIALOG

Full screen: Entry point for dialog-based address maintenance as an alternative to parameterized transaction SADP (if you need ADDR_PERS_COMP_DIALOG_PREPARE for an application-specific screen configuration).

ADDR_PERS_COMP_SUB_SET_OKCODE

Subscreen: Forwards an OK code for controlling the subscreen.

SZA7

Dialogs for personal addresses (address type 2)

ADDR_PERSONAL_DIALOG

Dialog box: Dialog-based maintenance of personal addresses (create, change, display).

ADDR_PERSONAL_DIALOG_PREPARE

ADDR_PERSONAL_EXIT_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERSONAL_EXP_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERSONAL_IMP_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERSONAL_SELECT_DIALOG

Full screen: Entry point for dialog-based address maintenance as an alternative to parameterized transaction SADQ (if you need ADDR_PERSONAL_DIALOG_PREPARE for application-specific screen configuration).

ADDR_PERSONAL_SUB_SET_OKCODE

SZAE

Function modules for complex or combined address operations

<Type>_GET_COMPLETE

Reads the complete address data for address of type <type>

<Type>_MAINTAIN_COMPLETE

Maintains the complete address data for address of type <type>

Former Member
0 Kudos

try these.

hope u will find wht u r luking for

Function module overview by function group

Function group

Description

Function Module

Description

SZA0

Central function modules and address maintenance without dialog (all address types).

<Object>_NUMBER_GET

Assigns a number for an address (of any address type) or a person. You must specify a where-used list when the number is assigned.

<Object>_REFERENCE_DELETE

Deletes a usage for an address (of address type 1 or 2) or a person.

<Object>_REFERENCE_INSERT

Inserts a new usage for an existing address (of address type 1 or 2) or a person.

<Type>_COMM_GET

Reads telecommunication data for an address of type <type>.

<Type>_COMM_MAINTAIN

Maintains telecommunication data for an address of type <type>.

<Type>_DELETE

Deletes an address of type <type> without dialog.

<Type>_GET

Reads an address of type <type> without dialog.

<Type>_INSERT

Inserts an address of type <type> without dialog.

<Type>_UPDATE

Updates address data without dialog for addresses of type <type>.

ADDR_MEMORY_CLEAR

Initializes the local memory of function group SZA0.

ADDR_MEMORY_SAVE

Saves all address data from the local memory to the database provided that all handles have been converted to numbers.

ADDR_SINGLE_SAVE

Saves the address data of a single address from the local memory to the database.

SZA1

Dialogs for company addresses (address type 1)

ADDR_DIALOG

Dialog box: Dialog-based maintenance of company addresses (create, change, display).

ADDR_DIALOG_PREPARE

ADDR_EXIT_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_EXP_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_IMP_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_SELECT_FOR_DIALOG

Full screen: Entry point for dialog-based address maintenance as an alternative to parameterized transaction SADR (if you need ADDR_DIALOG_PREPARE for an application-specific screen configuration).

ADDR_SUBSCREEN_SET_OKCODE

Subscreen: Passing on an OK code for controlling the subscreen.

SZA5

Dialogs for workplace addresses (address type 3)

ADDR_PERS_COMP_DIALOG

Dialog box: Dialog-based maintenance of workplace addresses (create, change, display).

ADDR_PERS_COMP_DIALOG_PREPARE

ADDR_PERS_COMP_EXIT_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERS_COMP_EXP_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERS_COMP_IMP_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERS_COMP_SELECT_DIALOG

Full screen: Entry point for dialog-based address maintenance as an alternative to parameterized transaction SADP (if you need ADDR_PERS_COMP_DIALOG_PREPARE for an application-specific screen configuration).

ADDR_PERS_COMP_SUB_SET_OKCODE

SZA7

Dialogs for personal addresses (address type 2)

ADDR_PERSONAL_DIALOG

Dialog box: Dialog-based maintenance of personal addresses (create, change, display).

ADDR_PERSONAL_DIALOG_PREPARE

ADDR_PERSONAL_EXIT_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERSONAL_EXP_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERSONAL_IMP_SUBSCREEN

ADDR_PERSONAL_SELECT_DIALOG

Full screen: Entry point for dialog-based address maintenance as an alternative to parameterized transaction SADQ (if you need ADDR_PERSONAL_DIALOG_PREPARE for application-specific screen configuration).

ADDR_PERSONAL_SUB_SET_OKCODE

SZAE

Function modules for complex or combined address operations

<Type>_GET_COMPLETE

Reads the complete address data for address of type <type>

<Type>_MAINTAIN_COMPLETE

Maintains the complete address data for address of type <type>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kush,

What i need to do is .. say for one CTS . i will have many Objects.

then i need to do the where used list of all the objects and get some more objects and then again i have to do the Where Used List for the new objects which i got until i get the Transaction code / ABAP Program.

My goal is to find the Transaction Code / ABAP Program for all the objects .

Example : i have one DE which refers to a Table .. Table will in turn refer to some Program and the Program will ultimately refer to a Transaction code.

so it goes like this..

DE>Table>Program-->Transaction Code.

so for a CTS if i have some 10 objects like DE, Domain, Structure, Table.. I need to do the same above procedure to finally get the Transaction Code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you asking for material?

Then you can use CS_WHERE_USED_MAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not for the Material.

its for General Objects.. means for all the ABAP Objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one answer this Question,, i too need the correct solution.

Pointers will be rewarded.

Thanks,

Shiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I myself found the answer for this problem

You can use the FM : RS_EU_CROSSREF , this will return the list of all the objects

APPEND wa_findstr TO i_findstr.

CALL FUNCTION 'RS_EU_CROSSREF'

EXPORTING

i_find_obj_cls = v_objid

i_answer = ' '

no_dialog = c_x

expand_source_in_batch_mode = ' '

expand_source_in_online_mode = ' '

TABLES

i_findstrings = i_findstr

o_founds = i_found

EXCEPTIONS