cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field in WEBUI giving values different from SAPGUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am an abbaper and new to WEBUI and there is an issue I am facing which I am quite unfamiliar with. When I am creating a complaint, a credit memo will be generated. The price should appear in WEBUI with a negative sign for the condition type YBPL. However it is appearing with a positive sign. If I remove it manually and put it back again, it comes with a negative sign. When I create the same on SAPGUI, it works perfectly fine. Should I check the component in BSP_WD_CMPWB or could it be a BADI that could be affecting the behaviour. There is one BADI, CRM_COPY_BADI_EXTERN that could be affecting this. But since this is a standard BADI with standard implementations, its possible that this BADI is not the one affecting it as I was not able to find a relevant note. So my worry now is where will I check this behaviour, in the BSP workbench or somewhere elee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Neena,

If there are contradicting behavoiurs in the Web UI or in the SAP GUI, then there is a chance that a business logic

has been moved to the UI layer. Possibly it would be in the Web UI. You can check in the BOL browser and

confirm the same.

Regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once check in the transaction 'GENIL_BOL_BROWSER', and see how the data is getting fetched. If the values are same, check the coding part of GETTER-SETTER methods of that particular attribute in component workbench.Then u may find at which place the value is getting changed and write the appropriate code to get the correct value.

Regards

DNR Varma