I am an abbaper and new to WEBUI and there is an issue I am facing which I am quite unfamiliar with. When I am creating a complaint, a credit memo will be generated. The price should appear in WEBUI with a negative sign for the condition type YBPL. However it is appearing with a positive sign. If I remove it manually and put it back again, it comes with a negative sign. When I create the same on SAPGUI, it works perfectly fine. Should I check the component in BSP_WD_CMPWB or could it be a BADI that could be affecting the behaviour. There is one BADI, CRM_COPY_BADI_EXTERN that could be affecting this. But since this is a standard BADI with standard implementations, its possible that this BADI is not the one affecting it as I was not able to find a relevant note. So my worry now is where will I check this behaviour, in the BSP workbench or somewhere elee.
Once check in the transaction 'GENIL_BOL_BROWSER', and see how the data is getting fetched. If the values are same, check the coding part of GETTER-SETTER methods of that particular attribute in component workbench.Then u may find at which place the value is getting changed and write the appropriate code to get the correct value.