Did you mean: 

Extrenal List Management

kapil_kumar6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Extrenal list Management,

Business role -Marketing Professional -Navigation Bar -Marketing- External List

When I am trying to create business transaction (LEAD)  using ORGANIZATION AND LEAD data in mapping format than I am facing

an error in the Create Business transaction step. Mapping format category is Addresses and Leads.

All the steps( like Read data, Map data , duplicate check etc) before the Create Business transaction are getting executed fine,

the error is coming in Create Business Transaction and Maintain Target Group step only.

I have attached the screen shot of mapping format which I am using and the error which I am getting.

I tried creating the Business transaction using PERSON AND LEAD data in mapping format.

For this I am facing no error. For this, Business transaction and Target group are getting created successfully with no errors.

I am attaching the mapping format which i am using for PERSON AND LEAD also.

The mapping format for both the cases is almost similar.

Please help me in resolving this issue, i will really appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Kapil Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaya_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

you need to debug the CRM_MKTLIST_BADI implementation. This kind of errors come when there is an exception raised. Also, debug ORDER_SAVE Badi, if implemented.

Refer the following link :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/Enhancing+External+List+Management+(ELM)+in+SAP+CRM+7.0

for debugging ELM Badi.

Regards,

Ajay

kapil_kumar6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajaya,

I am able to create business transaction (Lead) now.

Actually in order to create lead  we should pass both the person and organization data

along with two fields in mapping format

CP_FUNCTIONNAME and CP_FUNCTIONKEY

in order to maintain the relationship between   contact person and the organization. Initially i was using only Organization data

only in mapping format thats why it was giving error.

Now its working fine.

I hope this will help others who are trying to achieve same through ELM .

Thanks & Regards,

Kapil Kumar

Answers (0)