Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend standard class CL_CRM_BSP_AM_CM_1O

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all

I need to extend the standard class CL_CRM_BSP_AM_CM_1O. The class is

defined "Final" so it's impossible to extend.

I'm thinking on changing the class type. Is this a good solution? Which are the consequences if I change the class type?

If this is not the right way, how could I extend standard class CL_CRM_BSP_AM_CM_1O?

Thanks in advance

Joaquin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't use CL_CRM_BSP_AM_CM_1O as superclass because the class is final and cannot have subclasses.

Should I copy the class and just develop it? I don't want to, but I think there is no other solution...

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joaquin,

If yourmodel access class is "final", you do not have other choice than copy this class into a "Z" class.

Regards,

Frédéric

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joaquin

I would have used one of the following two approaches:

1. Opened an OSS message and asked SAP to remove the final flag. They have done that in the past when I requested them to.

2. Do a modification to standard remove the final flag and go ahead by using the standard class as a super class.

Infact I would do step 1 first and then step 2. Because even if SAP releases a note you have to implement the note manually which is as good as doing a modification to standard.

Thanks and regards,

Murli Rao

P000636
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin

Create your Z class with superclass the class CL_CRM_BSP_AM_CM_1O and extend the Z class if you need it.

Regards.

Manuel