cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in user administration / login invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Am implementing the internet sales scenario.

Configured the XCM etc, to support a b2b webshop.

was able to login via shop admin url - create shops, & also login via user admin url-create users etc.

However, when I tried to login to the b2b shop with the password that was generated in user admin- i got a mesg

"login is invaid-check ur entries". I was working on CRM 4.0 SP6.

I have now upgraded to SP8 a week ago,something seems to have gotten worse !!

now i cant even login via the user admin url- gives me a msg- "error in user administration, call our hotline".

I have checked for any red lights in su01- none at all.

I am able to login to the shop admin , but not user admin.

Any Advice /help ?????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever get a response to this? I am having the exact same problem. Please let me know if you found a fix!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No - did not get a response.

but with the help of a sap note - changed the system administrator user from type "dialog" to "service" in Su01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheryl,

the JCo user has to be of type "service", otherwise the connection to the Backend (CRM) cannot be made. You made the right thing. In the XCM area, when you define the JCo connection settings you can test the connection - there is a button on the top right side of the window.

Sorry, I am talking about XCM, but this will be only true for ISA 4.0 version.

Cheers

Borislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I think I have the same kind of problem as the one encountered by Sheryl : I configured xcm, I created several users (directly in the CRM) with right SAP_CRM_ISA_UA_SUPERUSER or SAP_CRM_INTERNET_CUSTOMER, but when I try to log in to my b2b application (URL such as http:///b2b/b2b/login.do), I have the error message "Logon is invalid; check your entries".

Note that I created my users through the BP transaction, according to the following information : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/be/511378ab1311d4b32b0050da4cccf0/content.htm

Note also that I made the same modification as the one done by Sheryl : for one of my user, I set User Type = Service, but it does not improve anything

Could you help me please ?

Thanks a lot,

Sebastien

Message was edited by: Sébastien Bergia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien,

how did you configure your Application - what is the user type you used in XCM? Did you use SU01 or SU05 transaction in CRM? Is the usertype: CRM_Standalone_LogonConsumer? What is the base configuration for your shop - is it b2bcrmstandard?

Please note the Internet user is not the JCo user that is used for the Backend calls. That is why the Internet User (SU01) does not need to be SERVICE user. Leave it as DIALOG user.

Regards

Borislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borislav,

I used the transaction SU01 in CRM.

The base configuration of my shop is crmshop (I have only the choice between crmshop and r3shop).

I do not understand what you mean by "what is the user type you used in XCM".

I do not have the value CRM_Standalone_LogonConsumer in User type or in User Roles.

To summarize what I did :

1 - Creation of the user CRMUSR1 thanks to SU01, with role SAP_CRM_INTERNET_CUSTOMER

2 - Thanks to the transaction BP, I set one of my Business Partner BP1 with Change In Role Contact Person and Internet User. For Internet User, I chose CRMUSR1

3 - I added a relationship for BP1 : isContactPersonFor BP2, where BP2 has Sold To Party Change In Role.

4 - I assigned one view of my catalog to BP1.

Sorry, I am pretty sure my explaination is not clear... but it is not very clear for me anymore...

Thanks for your help,

Sebastien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien,

sorry about the misunderstanding.

I thought we are talking about your B2C shop user settings and not about the SHOPADMIN application. Yes you are right, the SHOPADMIN application has only two configuration templates - crmshop and r3shop. In your case the crmshop is the correct template. So your shop is an crmshop.

If we are still talking about your B2C application, then you can check the XCM application available in the admin area of the B2C application. There under the USER component you can find some more information on how to set the user accounts. The information should be clear and enough.

I am not sure how I can help you here - may be with some propositions:

- Try to login with your own CRM user account

- The SAP_CRM_INTERNET_CUSTOMER is a role that can be used for B2C users. The SHOPADMIN application probably needs an Administrator role. As I am not sure which is the correct one, please check the configuration guides or the information available in the XCM tool. Please note that the XCM provide information about each component with some more details.

I am not sure if this helps you. let me know if you need some more information - may be I can try collect some more and write a WEBLOG.

Cheers

Borislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borislav,

I am talking about the B2B application, not the B2C one : I cannot connect myself to my B2B application.

In the XCM application of my B2B application, I have two SAP user components available <i>usersettings</i> and <i>ldapsettings</i>, each one with their <i>enabled</i> property equals to "true".

But I have no Customer user component. Do you think it could be the reason of my problem ?

But I think it must come from something else : I saw I have some Business Partners in my CRM data base, but no Business Partners at all in my R/3 data base. Do I need to have the business partners in R/3 too ?

Thanks a lot,

Sebastien

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what comes up in the web browser of the user admin URl when u see the error :

http://nthvsnwp:50000/isauseradm/useradmin/login.do;jsessionid=(J2EE9667000)ID9667050DB6187708116458...

Also, I am not able to login to the B2b application.

I still get the error msg "login is invalid-check ur entries".

also, here is what u see in the web browser

http://nthvsnwp:50000/b2b/b2b/login.do;jsessionid=(J2EE9667000)ID9667050DB616498621074984536End;sapl...

is there something i need to do with the J2EE or somewhere else ??