cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP - CRM difference in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, so here is the problem I have.

There has been a change in ERP’s condition types – ZOMA and ZOFA. An additional discount of 10% has been added but the change is not replicating to the CRM.

Explained in other words – both of those condition types are using the same access sequence, so I decided the problem might be coming from the replication of the tables, since the difference in the prices between both systems is exactly 10%. How to fix this issue? Any ideas will be highly appreciated and rewarded with points. I think that I should replicate the tables from the access sequence of those condition types in order to make things right, but I’m not pretty sure.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I found out that I have to set up Delta download in order to get the changes in the condition records replicated automatically from ECC to CRM. However, can you provide me with details how to do that? I've checked R3AC4 transaction and I have a few Object classes;

BUPA
BUSPROCESSND
CONDCUSTOMIZING
CONDITIONS
MATERIAL

non of them is marked as Inactive so I assume the initial download should work. However, when changes are made in the condition records they are not being transferred automatically and I have to perform initial download. Do you have any ideas how to fix this? I guess there might be some events by object class that i haven't added, so if you have any ideas, do share them Any helpful answers will be rewarded!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I've managed to fix the problem. However, I have one more question. Since I'm fairly new to this - is it possible to make a change in the condition records in the ERP and then flow them automatically to the CRM without having to download the tables via object adapters? If yes, how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas? I think I'm making a mistake with the replication of the table. So i checked the changed condition types and found out that both of them are using the same access sequence. So the next thing I did was to check the access sequence and the condition records there. I found out that the table I was looking for was A922 and in it, there were 4 conditions - KUNNR, MATKL, KFRST, KBSTAT.

I decided to try downloading it, since I think the problem might be coming from it, so I opened the CRM system, tc R3AC5, picked an adapter object, entered A922, opened the filters tab and picked OLTP, and here is my question... Do I have to enter the above mentioned fields in the "field" tab and if yes, do I have to enter the all 4 of them. And what should I choose for OP, LOW, HIGH and Incl/Excl?

Thanks in advance !

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Do you know exactly which records seems to be missing in CRM? If not try to run a price trace in both ECC and CRM.

Refer to below for the CRM part:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/Pricing+Analysis++Pricing++Trace

Verify that the value found in ECC is also present in the corresponding CRM table. If it is missing please request the data from ECC. The filtering on the adapter object de-pends on your requirement. If you find that the data is missing on the CRM side maybe you can check if the filter needs to be updated before you request the data.

/NW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Niels, and thank you for your reply!

I followed your instructions and everything seems to be alright at item level - I have two products and their conditions are equal. However, the problem comes at header level because once the order goes to ERP it becomes 5% cheaper.

It has a value of 40.41 in CRM, when I check both products separately (in erp and crm) their conditions and values are equal, but once I check the transaction in ERP, it has a value of 38.49, which is exactly 5% less, any ideas please? I'll gladly reward points.

Also when I try to set the condition manually in the CRM it throws an error that the condition type does not exist in table /SAPCND/T685, so this might be the problem. Any ideas how to fix it>?

Thanks in advance!

Maggie
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that the condition settings are not downloaded to CRM.

Please perform the download again, then check the SLG1 application log.

There would be errors recorded explain the reason for download failure.

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

After you have updated the pricing in ERP, you need to run function module IPC_DET_CLEAR_CUST_BUFFER (via SE37) in CRM to update prices on the CRM side.

Kr,

Elissa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Elissa and thank you for your reply.

I've cleared the buffer right after the changes. (SM52 -> reset) which, as far as I know, is the same as running the FM mentioned by you. However, the issue hasn't been fixed.

Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report is to bring over the changes in prices themselves.

For changes in the pricing procedure itself, you should load object DNL_CUST_CNDALL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Elissa!

I downloaded the pricing using DNL_CUST_CNDALL object but nothing changed and the issue is still there. Any other suggestions? Probably to download the access sequence table that holds the changed records?