cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download field knvv-vwerk into smoknvv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

how can I download knvv-vwerk field into smoknvv table?

This field is present into CAPGEN_OBJECT_WRITE, but when R/3 create CUSTOMER_MAIN queue, this field is not present.

Thansk,

Andrea.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Smoknvv is a CDB-table, so it's filled with an sBdoc. The sbdoc (capgen_object_write) is mapped from an mBdoc (online bdoc: bupa_main). The mbdoc is created from the inbound R/3 queue.

==> find the mbdoc & check if the field is present there.

If yes, then you have a mapping issue between m & sBdoc.

If not, then the field is either not send from R/3, or not saved in CRM.

Find out which it is and get back to me,

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

I'm checking the following objects:

1) BUPA_MAIN: the field is not present;

2) BUPA_KNVH: the field is not present.

I have activated in R/3 a new function module (see TBE24 and TPS34). When I save the customer, the system execute the new function module, but the field is not present. If I add a new field into structure BSS_S140 (change the standard), the system automatically fill the new field?

Suggestion?

Thanks,

Andrea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

no: the new field will probably not be filled automatically (I would also prefer to enhance BSS_S020 -> shipping).

What you can do is the following:

- Activate event CRM0_200 (filter) in R/3

- In this event, get the data from the R/3-DB and fill it in a Z* BAPI segment in the BAPI-table (T_BAPISTRUCT).

- Extract the information from the bapi-structures in CRM (event smoutil3 I think) and map it to an ehanced Z*field in the mbdoc (bupa_main)

- on saving of the BP in online, map it in the save-event (BDT) to the online DB

- Map the enhanced mbdoc Zfield to the sbdoc capgen in Badi CRM_30A_USER_EXITS.

Tricky stuff

Michael.