cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document is being distributed,changes are not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have created Service order in CRM 7.0 and when we try to edit this order we are gettng the error" Document is being distributed, changes not possible" error.I am unable to find the Bdoc errors and nothing was stucked in SMQ1 in CRM and SMQ2 in ECC system.

No queues were pending in system.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hmatyas
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Check the table of crmd_orderadm_h for your blocked object.

Obj_id: id of your blocked object

PRTYPE: the type of it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responce.I have went to programme CRM_CHECK_DISTRIBUTION_STATUS in se38.It is asking for

OBJ_ID and PRTYPE.

What should I haev to give here and what I have to do after I execute it.Please help me.

former_member1846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Can you please elaborate your question after creating service order what you want to do, do you want to replicate it to ECC, so please check it in ECC if you can find the service order created by you. If you can then, It seems your queue is failing check the queue. Even if the problem is rectified & queue activated, the Bdoc might fail since there might be lots of LUW in queue. So, if its a dev system (and if you don't want those queues, delete the entries) , else execute it. Wait till everything is cleared.

So, first you should check queue (outbound & inbound in R3 ), then in CRM. Then check the RFC user for proper auth & also if its locked.

Check Note 718756 : This should help.

Regards,

Shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These types of problems happenes when there is an issue with the item status,

These is the reason it is not able to move through BDOC.

For overcome the situation we can rim a programme in the system.

you can run these progamme in se38 if this is only for one transaction.

CRM_CHECK_DISTRIBUTION_STATUS.

Thanks & Regards

Prajith P