cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing down load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When downloading the customizing object ( DNL_CUST_SPROD ), from R/3 to CRM . I am getting the error u201Cfilter criteria invalid u201C plz let me know how to proceed further.

Rgds

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robert, I will try removing filters from TVM5T and keeping the filters on TVM5 but just out of curiosity I wanted to know. On the filters tab,there is filter option a)Filter in source and target database b)Filter only in source database & c)Filter only in target data base. Is anything to do with this. Also what is the importance of buttons beside this as u201CFilter Sync(R/3) u201C & u201C Regenerate filteru201D.

Rgds

Praveen

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With irst option you just set where the filltering is performed (n crm or erp). About u201CFilter Sync(R/3) u201C & u201C Regenerate filteru201D options you should always run this optin when you change fillters on r3 tables. So in yur case when your are dwnloading data from r3 and set flters on r3 tables you shold also run this option so that this is set also on r3 side.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robert, thx for the advice, points awarded rgds Praveen Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thx for your reply, yes there is the filter for table TVM5T, that was the customer (clint) requirement , what to do now, I want to down load the customising changes done in table TVM5T from r/3 to crm plz help. rgds

Praveen

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TVM5T is a text table. Usualy you ake filters on basic table - e.g. TVM5. Check if you set your filters proerly and first of all try to set filters not n tekst tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thx for your reply, yes there is the filter for table TVM5T, that was the customer (clint) requirement , what to do now, plz help. rgds

Praveen

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction R3AC3 and search for object DNL_CUST_SPROD. Open it ang go to tab Filters and check if any filters are set.

Regards.