cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Sales Area Delta replication to CRM

0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

below a question/issue that we are facing in the system.

A new Sales Area data is required now in the CRM system, so we've done the configuration to allow this new sales area to be replicated to CRM. An initial load of customers will correctly work so the customers are correctly replicated to CRM with the proper sales area.

Note that the indicated sales area is existing quite a long time ago in ECC but we never had the need to use it in CRM

The problem is that some customers already exist in CRM but without the new Sales area data and what we need to achieve is syncronizing this new sales area data.

Doing a change in XD02 to any of those customers in ECC and the new sales area data, will replicate it to CRM. But this would require modifying quite many customers.

If I try to run a request for any of those customers the BDOC will fail indicating that the BP with the same GUID already exists in CRM.

Basically, same story if I try using CRMM_BUPA_MAP

Are you aware of any thing that can be done to have the information aligned between CRM and ECC?

Thanks in advance.

Iker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Luis, yes R3AR2 ot define the request (using object CUSTOMER_MAIN and including the relevan customer as filter kna1-kunnr = XXXXXXXXXX) and R3AR4 in order to start the request

regards,

Iker

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmmmmm I don't remeber having this issue in the past (I only had it when I tried initial download, and that was pretty logic)... Did you try the transaction CRMM_BUPA_MAP? Did you debug the FM of the inbound adapter? maybe there's a custom development which messes this up.

Also Note 798032 - Entries missing in CRMM_BUT_CONTNO and CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO can give you some technical detail to analyze.

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In R3AR2 I believe the trick is to run the filter for KNVV on VKORG that represents your new sales area.  You also need to first correct any issues described in the note Luis mentioned above/below.

I have used this technique to bring in new sales areas into my system with not much issue beyond the normal problems with customizing being out of sync.

Take care,

Stephen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Folks,

thanks for your inputs on this. Perfectly working now following the indicated not and your suggestions.

Best regards and thanks again.

Iker

0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

thanks for that. Indeed I tried via request and not working. There is when I get a message...Business Partner GUID already exists.

This makes commplete sense to me...the BP already exists in CRM but without the new Sales Area information...what I'd need is something that alignes the missing information...if that makes sense.

Many thanks for the answer anyway.

regards,

Iker

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry but I'm a little confused, just to be sure we are talking about the same, are you using the transaction R3AR4? are you using the object CUSTOMER_MAIN?

0 Kudos

HI again,

is there anybody aware of a possible approach on this?

thanks again.

Iker

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try the replication via request download instead of initial download?

Cheers!

Luis