cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM-Middleware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue is related to Replication of data in CRM-Middleware.Here I am downloaded standard customizing objects like DNL_CUST_ACGRPB, DNL_CUST_ACGRPP etc., from SAP R/3 to CRM system by using TC R3AS.

But when i check the replication status of those objects in R3AM1, they are in the status of Running and Wait.I am getting this status only from 2 days. I have done all the necessary setups like Que setup, Registering errorhandler, Reorganizatio of middleware data, all product hierarchy settings.My system performance also good.So can anybody tell me the common reasons to get this status and let me the solution. Can anybody send me CRM-Middleware cook book.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sridevi B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri

I guess the following steps will help.

1. Download all relevant parent objects. You can find the parent objects by checking table SMOFOBJPAR.

2. Abort entries with status "wait" from R3AM1, R3AR3 and table SDIMASTAT. If this does not correct the problem, check for additional entries in the tables SMOFDSTAT and SMOFRSTAT and delete them.

Prasad Ravela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

Can you check the queues in transaction SMQ1/SMQ2 in both the systems, It could be that the queues are in stop state. You must find some queue entry in the above mentioned transaction where you can check the reason.

Also in R/3 system check the table CRMRFCPAR for consumer CRM the value of field SEND_XML = "M". If this is not the case then change the value and set it to mixed mode.

After that I would recommend that you abort all the loads , delete the queues and start the load again.

<b>Reward points if it helps!!</b>

Best regards,

Vikash.

Dorian
Participant
0 Kudos

Typically, this is caused by an error during CRM processing. Go to the CRM inbound queue(s) and look at the status(es). If there were errors, you will see the inactive queue. At this point, you can drill into the function module (normally BAPI_CRM-SAVE) and set a break-point. Re-run the queue transactions and debug the process until you hit the error; then you need to work out what broke ......

Regards,

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

Please refer best practices under building block library CRM Connectivity (C71)

http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv250/CRM_DE/index.htm

Reward if it helps

Best Regards,

Johnny.