cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM middleware upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to consulting , currently I am doing bug fixes in CRM middleware. I am aware of the CRM middleware role done during new CRM Mobiles sales implementation, but CRM middleware upgrade is a black box for me.

Is there any document which states what are the steps done during CRM Middleware upgrade or could someone briefly explain what is done during Upgrade process.

(two upgrade scenarios are possible.

1. Upgrade from one CRM release to another CRM release.

2. Upgrade from one Support package to another support package in the same CRM release)

What I know is

1. All BDoc structure inconsistency is solved.

But I don't know what transaction in CRM middleware does the upgrade and what are the steps.

Experts could you please share your knowledge. I greatly appreciate the help provided via this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Middleware developer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You did not mention any version about the CRM system you are working on.

Also, if you ( your client) have got an Service Market User ID ( https://service.sap.com/instguides ) go to this link and find out installation and upgrade guides for CRM and Middleware.

Thanks,

Anil Santhapuri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jothi, what is you email? I sent you some documentation, Tiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send me the same docu at anil_santapur@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please send me the same document. My mail id is jakadees_kumar@yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Jagadees K Arumugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you send the same document to mee too at here4u1979@yahoo.com

Your help is greatly appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the middleware is an integral part of CRM. It's impossible to upgrade it seperately.

SAP-upgrades come in Service packs (SP) or version upgrades, which are implemented in the entire system.

Grtz,

Michael.