cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit check is not happening properly in service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Credit limit check is not happening for few CRM service orders.

Even though credit limit is exceeded(in SAP ECC), credit limit not OK status ' I1127' is not getting updated for few service order items.

We are using CRM 7.0 integrated with ECC 6.0 Ehp6.

Please guide me analyze/rectify the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhanu,

Did you check the RFC Connection? Any error logs in the Middleware (Tx: SMQ1 & SMQ2)?

Cheers,

Gabor

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Please review notes :

1928236    Credit status to be cleared in CRM when credit rele

1914032    Credit block not released at item level.

1744326    Credit status is not updated in CRM

Also check if the orders in CRM have an errored status or contain an error. If the status is errored or they contain an error the update from ECC to CRM won't work.

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your reply, recently we upgraded to SP SAPKU70015 ( BBPCRM release 700 ).

I checked suggested notes but those are not valid since we already implemented above SP.

There is not error status for the order.

any other suggestions...

Thanks,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gabor,

RFC connections are fine, there are no errors in the Middleware as well.

Credit limit check is happening for few orders.

Thanks,

Bhanu

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu

Can you just check if the documents can be edited in CRM, if they are locked or not?

Best regards - Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Yes, able to edit and completed billing process also.

Thanks,

Bhanu

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again Bhanu,

One more test, when the credit release is run in ECC or even a dummy change in the document, can you check the relevant bdoc if it green or errored?

Best regards - Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I'll test that and let you know the result.

Just to give you brief idea about our process, when the credit service order is created for any credit customer and released for work then credit status 'Credit check OK' or 'Credit check not OK' status is getting updated in CRM, then manually we are releasing in CRM itself by using custom program which will inactive  'I1127' status.  Now the issue is that 'Credit check not ok - I1127 status is not getting updated because of this billing is happening without any block.

any suggestions...

Thanks,

Bhanu

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Do you mean that the I1127 is not set because the item is billed? To me that the way it should be as it is billed.....

Regards - Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I mean I1127 is not set for items status hence billing is done without any block.

Thanks

Bhanu

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

I would suggest to deactivate your enhancement or customized program to check if the issue is still occurring.

Have you heard about the ANST tool?   It is a very handy tool that you can use in CRM and ECC to analyse the calls of the programs and also if there are notes which are relevant.

Please see link:

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/blog/2014/01/17/anst-a-new-tool-to-help-customers-help-themselves

ANST  can be installed in both ECC and CRM.  I would strongly advise to use it in general to analyse issue.

Please see note 1778716, 1818716 and 1900768, it is really a good tool in general for analysis.

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Please error bdoc by keeping service order in edit mode and increase the credit limit in ECC.  After that see how the BDOC is updating the status.

As some time service order might be locked while updating the status from ECC.  Is there any custom process of update happening on Service order apart from BDOC update.

Thanks

Naveen