cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating problems and solutions in WebUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi *,

we have CRM2007 and we are searching for a dialog, where we can create/change problems and solutions within the WebUI, for example in the IC_MANAGER role.

We can edit them in the transaction IS01, but I think this is not useable for our customers.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

In the previous version, we use the people centric view to maintain problems and solutions. We integrated this views in IC Webclient navigation bar.

Can you check if it's available also in CRM2007?

To try it, check:

- Open BSP application crm_bsp_frame

- Run page 'select.htm', and you'll have access to people centric views.

- Then search for 3 views: 'Problems', 'Solutions' and 'Problems and Solutions'

Kind regards.

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno and Thierry,

thanks for your answers.

@Bruno: I was searching for the view. But it isn't available. In PCUI we also had this view, but now it seems that there is no way.

@Thierry: I think the "solution" of SAP is not practicable at all. But we have to manage it with our customers

Regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

now i've founded out, how to change problems and solutions.

You were right with the PCUI.

In SAP Easy Access menu i've added a favourite of the type "Other Objects -> CRM BSP Application". There the applications CRMM_SDB_SOL and CRMM_SDB_SYM have to be choosen. After the favourites have been created they have to be called. Thats it!!!!

Regards,

FRank

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can always use the transaction launcher to call the SAP GUI transaction (i.e., IS01) directly inside the CRM WebClient.

But it is true that in general the PCUI solution maintenance screen is no longer available in CRM 2006s/CRM 2007 and beyond and there is no WebClient UI equivalent screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it very surprising so I double checked on SAP Help.

SAP confirms you can only maintain SDB in SAP GUI

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/45/f109c461c706f9e10000000a155369/frameset.htm]