cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy R3 requirement to IPC -- two forms together?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appreciate all the great answers from Dom, Andrew and others. I've learnt a great deal about IPC :-).

I have another questions: using transaction VOFM --> Requirements --> Pricing in R3, I can select a particular requirement e.g., 900, to view source. I noticed there are two forms together once I view routine 900:

form kobed_900.

endform.

form kobev_900.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

Would anyone be able to tell me why two forms here? we need reproduce the "pricing requirement 900", how do we deal with kobev_900?

Thank you in advance,

Yanhui

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yanhui

The KOBEV subroutine is the pre-check at header level. To improve performance, you can exclude a condition type or access completely here. It will then never be checked at item level. For example, you may have complex local discount or tax accesses that are simply not relevant for export orders.

The great majority of ABAP pricing routines that I have seen do not do anything with KOBEV. You could safely ignore it - it's up to you.

For more information, try SAP note 156230.

Cheers

Dom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

Thank you for the instructions! Yes, the KOBEV_900 simply sets sy-subrc = 0. No other logic in it.

The checkRequirement() case 900 has the return value defaulted to true, so it is in effect equivalent as sy-subrc = 0 in the precheck KOBEV_900. Correct?

Thank you again Dom. Your prompt and to the point suggestions are always helpful and appreciated!

Have a nice day,

Yanhui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dom's answer helped us solve our questions, how do I reward him with stars? Sorry just a minute ago learnt the concept of rewarding authors with stars. Sorry I'm slow in a lot of things.

Thanks,

Yanhui

Answers (0)