cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control Text determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem while a copy control of one service order to another service order which are having the same text determination procedures, what settings i need to do, to copy the values entered in the "text" of text determination procedure from the previous document to succeding document having the same text determination procedure.

your guidance will be appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

]

Regards

Jolly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Access Sequence in Text determination procedure for attaining u r solution, folow the steps below.

1) Define Access Sequence(Description)

2) Definition of Access Sequence give Ref. Object (CRM_ORDERH) if header level TDP, give u r

Ref. Text Type(text type of preceding doc from where u want to copythe text value)

3) In Assignment of Fields assign OBJECT_GUID and TDSPRAS

4) In Definition of Procedure assign u r newly created access sequence against Text type where u want

to copy the value from preeceding document in Access field.

Regards,

DD's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DD,

Thanks for your reply,

I already tried the way you have suggested but here is a problem that few of the "text type" get copied from the preceding document and few are not.

Actually there are 7 text type and out of two text type in the preceding document and succeding documents are made obligatory mandatory and i need to copy the preceding document text into the succeeding document to avoid the re-entry of the text and i am able to copy one text type but another is not getting copied.

i expect your guidance.

Regards

Jolly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jolly,

Make sure u r defining access Sequence individually for each of u r text type with assignment of Fields, also assign each of u r access against ur targeted text types.

Check u r exercise properly, if u have follwing all steps properly given above u'll get as per expected.

Regards,

DD's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya dd,

thanks for the reply .

the issue is closed now.

Regards

Jolly,