cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can DNL_CUST_CNDALL be downloaded more than once?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to add a new table to our CRM Test system from R/3. I am also trying to populate an existing table in CRM Test. I am hesitant to run DNL_CUST_CNDALL again, as I don't need each table brought over again. Is there an individual object I can run to bring over just the table I need? Or what problems might I incur by running DNL_CUST_CNDALL again?

We are also having this problem in our production system, but I am trying to fix in test before moving to production. I appreciate any help you may be able to provide.

Thanks!

Jami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jami,

You can run DNL_CUST_CNDALL for more than once. Its not an issue, but when you are doing this in production,make sure no order entry activity is happening in the system.

After this load , you need to run dnl_cust_cnd, dnl_cust_fgd, dnl_cust_prc for other pricing configuration. To affect this changes in the system you need to reset VMC from SM52.

Regards,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My view you need to create new replication object to download a Z table. Let me know if you want to know the procedure.

Regards,

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do have a custom condition download object created, which we called ZDNL_COND_XXXX. However when I ran this, I received an error that the target table did not exist in the target system. I thought this download object was trying to populate the table, when i needed it to create the table.

Thank you very much for your answer. Will you please provide the instructions?

Thanks!

Jami