cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I try to open the service order component in the BSP workbench, I get an error called

'Error when interpreting the runtime repository'.

I did a prelim search on SDN and found a thread Link: [; suggesting to check services in SICF.

Though the services mentioned,

default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic_dt_rep

default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic_rt_rep

are active in the system, when I try to test them, the service default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic_dt_rep gives an error.

The error is

BSP Exception: Das Objekt default.htm in der URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic_dt_rep/default.htm?sap-client=100&sap-sessioncmd=open ist nicht gültig.

Any ideas for this??

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi Bhatnagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The thread link you are looking into to solve your problem will not work in your case. Starting CRM 2006s and 2007 onwards, IC web client BSP applications do not use the crm_ic_dt_rep and crm_ic_rt_rep services...

If you are facing this only for service order UI component, please check and try to load or run the "repository.xml" file from the abap workbench (SE80) by opening the service order BSP application (same name as the UI component).

If the xml loads properly in the browser, there should not be any problems and you can ignore the error in the bsp workbench and proceed.

Otherwise, check if you have extended (enhanced) and views in the standard service order component using an enhancement set. Check to see if the enhanced view loads the copied runtime repository.

If you are transporting the enhancement from one CRM system to another, please ensure that the runtime repository of the component is transported without errors. You can re-transport the repository.xml file once again and confirm if the error message still persists.

Please try the following and I guess you should be able to solve this problem I faced recently.

Thanks!

Sudipta.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muralidaran,

We are working on CRM2007. Thus, the error we are facing is different.

Regards,

Ravi Bhatnagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The problem occurs only if you are using your own runtime repository that you have implemented as a BSP page and in which you include page fragments from the delivered standard runtime repositories.

The reason for the problem is that as of Support Package 02, the overview view set is generally supported. For this reason, the page fragments that are delivered for the runtime repository now contain ABAP script code.

Please refer notes 880180 and this should help you.

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad Chatna