cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bp role grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

As in r/3, when we create a customer with account group 0001(sold to party), Ship to, bill to and payer are created automatically with the same number.

In CRM, we need to select BP role as sold to and create, then go to the change mode and select the next bp role as ship to and create....this needs to be done four times.

I want this to be done in one step.....

For this i have created a BP role as ZGRP in BUSE tcode and added two roles in it.When i go to BP tcode, I can see the ZGRP role in the BP role drop down.

I selected this and create a BP....

Now i want to check this has been created in the other BP roles or not...how do i do that...

and

How do delete a BP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekar,

You can execute transaction BP and try to create a new BP.

To maintain the roles, select your Z role from the drop down and check if you can see all the required data.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

<b>Reward with Points!</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekar,

Use the transaction BUPA_DEL to delete the business partner.

Regads,

Piyush

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekar, after creating a BP with the role what u have created in BUSE,first u save the created BP and then execute /nBP and open the created BP in display mode,in the dropdown menu u ll find the all the roles what u have mentioned in the role(which was created in BUSE).

coming to deletion of a BP,once if u create a BP in CRM u cant delete it,but u can archieve it by selecting the field archieving in classifications tab of theBP record.

Reward points if it works.

Cheers

Ranganadh.R

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekar,

To check whether it has been created in other roles, you can do 2 things.

1> Check in table BUT100 for this partner whether the roles exist.

2> Go to display mode in BP transaction and see in dropdown which roles are shown, these are the maintained roles.

For deleting BP, PARTNER needs to be archived by setting the flag and running the archiving process in SARA. If needed the BP can also be deleted with out archiving using transaction 'BUPA_DEL'.

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thanks for ur inputs....i appreciate it.

I created a group ZGRP which contains the roles bup001(contact person) and bup002(prospect).

When i create a Business partner using the role grp ZGRP and when i go to the change mode and see,it is being maintained for sold to,ship to, bill to, payer....but not contact person and prospect.

Am i missing any setting

Regards

Sreekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

R u creating these BP under PERSON category.If so then u should definitely get when you display the BP with 2 roles as BP maintained & Contact person if you have selected the Role Contact person while creating the BP.

Reward the points if it helps

Thanks

Sonali .

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check role category assigned to the roles under the role group.

Thanks and warm regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonali

I created a new BP again with the BP role as ZGRP...But it is not creating prospect and a contact person..

Even though i have not included sold to,ship to ,bill to and payer,they are maintained...I think by default system creates these four, same as R/3

If i go to the change mode of the BP and select the role prospect,only one field needs to be entered and that is Language. Once i enter it and save,bp has been created in role prospect.

When i create a BP with role ZGRP,the is no language field in that ....that is the reason why it is not creating prospect and contact person i guess...

This is the same problem with contact person

what do you say

Regards

Sreekar M

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the role categories assigned to the roles contact person and prospect roles?

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita

I just put those two roles in the bp role group ZGRP. Other than this I did not do any setting in SPRO.

But today I tried and it is working fine, it is getting created for both the BP roles.

But I am not sure about the problem,why it was not doing previously...I need to findout that issue..

Thanks for all your help

Appreciate it

Regards

Sreekar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Diplay mode in Tcode BP. Now in the drop down menu on the role, you will we see all the roles that this BP has been Maintained in.

Or in Change mode in the drop down u will see the role name followed by Maintained.

For Eg: Sold-to-Party (Maintained)

Bill-to-Party(Maintained)

Reward poitns if this helps