Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDoc

former_member1211871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

When I make any modification on BP in R/3, a BDoc is automatically generated in CRM, but is only one BDoc generated even if 2 or more modifications are made? How can I read on the BDoc which fields have been modified and their new values? Can I get these informations from t_code SMW01?

Thanks in advance

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The changes you can find in smw01.

1.select the Bdoc.

2.In 8th button.you can find the Bdoc message classical data.next button will display the Bdoc External data.

It will contains the change field value.

Thanks,

senthil vadivelan.R

former_member1211871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I have tested what you described in your last replies, and I am able to see changes on fields like address, name, ... but what about sales group? Why can´t I see its new value in the generated BDoc when I maintain it for a BP from R/3? Where can I verify that the BP got the new sales group value in CRM?

Thank you very much, your replies were very helpful !

Regards

Pablo

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does CRM show you sales group field for a BP in sales area data? I have my doubts.

If you can see this info in CRM BP "sales area view" then can you see it changing after you change the same in R/3? If that happenes then only analyzing bdoc make any sense.

My feeling is, bupa_main doesn't get this info from R/3 to CRM. And CRM doesn't show sales office at BP level. CRM stores sales office agains sales org, which is common for all BPs.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kaushal

former_member1211871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

CRM does show <i>sales group</i>, <i>sales office</i> and <i>district</i> fields in Sales Area data, at the Organization tab, but of course I cannot see changes made in R/3 on those fields.

However, I need to run a program in CRM whenever a change is made in the sales group value for any given BP. That's why I started analyzing Bdocs, in order to detect those changes. But maybe it was not a good idea; do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks again Kaushal

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SMW01, select the particular BDOC you want to analyze. In this case it would be BUPA_MAIN for business partner.

Go to extension data.

All bdoc segments will have a corresponding segment marked with X. For ex. CENTRAL_DATA-COMMON-DATA segment will have a corresponding segment CENTRAL_DATA-COMMON-DATAX.

This X segment holds a flag for every changed field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kaushal