cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Accept Incoming Contact

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default, when IC receives an incoming contact (call, email, etc) from a CMS such as Genesys, Avaya, etc., the Accept button in the toolbar will blink and the agent will have to click that button to initiate the interaction.

In Maximizing Your SAP CRM Interaction Center, however, it states on page 56 that the system can be configured to either automatically accept the incoming telephone call, or to prompt the agent with blinking accept and reject buttons.

I'm trying to figure out where within SAP this option can be configured. Normally I would be able to configure such a capability within the CMS, but there is a switch limitation that prevents it in this case, so configuring SAP to automatically accept the interaction is the only option we have.

Can anyone point me to the right location to configure this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

could you share your solution for this quite interesting issue please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I would like to know how did you do to solve the Automatically Accept Incoming Contact ?? I have to answer a call automatically, but I dont know to do.

Thanks!

Priscila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priscila,

What system are you using ?

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

We are using Genesys System. We have to answer the call from CRM automatically, we tried to do with the class ZL_CRMCMP_I_HIDDENVIEW_IMPL and method EH_ONFORWARDCALL.

thanks!

Message was edited by: Priscila Parafita

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not use Genesys but found several places where the subject has already been mentioned, maybe they can inspire you:

- Auto answer call SAP CRM with Genesys (G+) : http://scn.sap.com/thread/3182272

- Genesys forum / auto answer call : https://forums.genesyslab.com/showthread.php?t=5988

Hope it helps,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Could you help to shed some light on this configuration?

Thanks,

Zhi Jie Kong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if there is a configuration on the SAP side to do this.

However when we configured integration with Avaya, the automatic accept was configured on the Avaya side.

Regards,

Shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it`s not possible to configure at SAP end. Does someone have approached the Automatically Accept Incoming Contact via coding? I am looking to kind of shedding some light for this.

Thanks in advance.

Andy