cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PC-UI for opportunities application when I try to save the opportunity it gives the following error:

500 SAP Internal Server Error

Error message: S:ZMSG:000 Authorization Check Error ( type of termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE )

I am not able to understand what kind of authorization it is asking for because the user through which I login has full authorization.

Pls suggest some solution to this problem.

Regards

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjeev,

I have checked for this class ZMSG, but this class is not existing.

Pls suggest

Regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

The fact that is doesn´t exist probably triggers the error. Try creating the message class and message and test again.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal, your error is caused by an error class created by one of your developers. The message class ZMSG is not delivered by SAP for sure. The PC-UI application is failing because the message class and the actual message is not transported into the system where you are testing. No errors on your side, your missing a transport that contains the custom message class. Tiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

This seems like a custom error message to me(ZMSG:000). You can try checking in SE93, message class is ZMSG, choose radio button "Messages" and press "Display". This will take you to the message, here choose number "000" and press "Where-Used" button (CtrlShiftF3), that will take you to the code that is causing this error.

Alternatively, use Txn SU53 to check last failed authorization check.

It seems like your code is checking for a custom authorization object which is not included in your profile.

Cheers,

Sanjeev