cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding button in assignment block generated by Rapid Application Tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using CRM 7.0 Ehp1-Rapid application tool. I have successfully created a Table view through the wizard and having displaying it in BP_HEAD overview page.

But the block is not containing any buttons. So I have added a Edit list button and OCA-delete button. Now I am facing 2 issues with the button functionality.

1. If I press the delete button, CL_CRM_BOL_CORE->MODERY() is deleting the record fronm the database before pressing the 'Save' button in overview page.

2. At the first time I am trying to insert record in the table view through Edit list, the 'Save'; button in the overview page is not enabled.

DO anyone has any idea of processing the same?

Thanks in adv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Suchandra

It seems that you have an independent model object in your table view or you have not linked it to the BP root model.

In this case, if you edit your view, that cannot be captured at the root level and hence the SAVE button will not

get enabled.

Also delete works independently because of the same reason.

What you need to do is always create/link your model object of the new view to the root model.

Regards

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

I am facing exactly same problem what you have mentioned. As my model object is totally independant object, I am facing lots of issue while Edit/Delete/ Save entries from it.

Can you give me any idea, how can I create a relationship of my model object with BuilHeader. It will be very helpful to me.

Thanks,

Suchandra.

0 Kudos

Hi Suchandra

First thing you need to do is to identify the relation of your model object to the root.

Once this is decided, you can maintain the relation to the root object and also the

associated genil class for your object.

Regards

Leon