I have created a view based on a "Z" Bol entity as follows:
- I've enhanced the BT121h_SLSC component
- I've created the View with context node based on my BOL entity "Objectives"
- i've added my view to my view set " contract_OP"
- i did the needed configurations ...
When i try to execute the page I get this message: ( translated from french)
No controller "Objectives" exists in the BSP application BT121H_SLSC/ContractOP.
The error message reported by you appears when the Context node class is not generated properly.
For the same check the following:
1. Check the CL_CRM_XXXXXXXXXX_CTXT class with the correct super class CL_BSP_WD_CONTEXT_NODE
2. If the Context Node/View is a table view then it should have the super class as CL_BSP_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_TV.
Also I can get from your question is that you have enhanced the component.
In such cases; please refer to the given link.
Please reply if this helps.