cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of SAP Best Practices using Solution builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Every one,

Can some one please advise me a possible solution for installation of SAP Best Practices.

One possible solution is by activating Business configuration sets ( BC Sets). Also i read some information in SAP CRM Best Practices quick installation guide that it can also be possible using Solution Builder.

But my problem is as far as i know if we have ERP as an integration then only we can use Solution builder but in my case its standalone.

So please advise me can i still use solution builder even in case of standalone.

Thanks and Regards

Sridhar Juturi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are installing SAP BAiO Packages from SAP Best Practices website. Basically, there shouldn't be any problem for a standalone scenario as I guess the Solution Builder Tool should also be available. Then you only need to install the and unzip the packages, upload them and check the scenarios and then deploy them.

The best thing is to mail SAP for the best Guidance. They will provide you with the correct, best and authenticate answers and solutions to your problem. Also, have a look at the Best Practices documentation as there will be a work around present.

[SAP Best Practices|http://help.sap.com/bp_bl604/BL_IN/html/index.htm]

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Samantak, I neaded a confirmation whether it possible or not but you are right i should have mailed it to SAP for an accurate information. I will do that right away. thanks for the info once again.

Regards

Sridhar Juturi

Edited by: Sridhar Juturi on Sep 14, 2010 12:29 PM