Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do

SouravPhilomath
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done SAP CRM 6.0 EHP1 (functional consultant) some 10 years back..but due to some family emergencies couldn't manage to go out of the country (INDIA) and as on date have been doing something which has no relation with my certificate...

It's a huge loss of money as that point of time it was all on-prem thing...

Now, kindly guide me like what should I do to find myself with something to justify my certification..

If I need to do something more...if yes then which certification?

Thank you all for your kindness

View Entire Topic
michael_piesche
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending on your past CRM expertise and current likes, you should have several options moving foreward. The following information will give you an overview and guideline, of where the CRM on-premise functions are now (see graphic below), and where you think your still valid expertise and know-how is most applicable. Afterwards, you should be able to decide for yourself if and what kind of training or certificates are necessary to be up to date.

1. Make yourself familiar with the "SAP Customer Experience solution", previous to June 2020 it was called the the C/4HANA Movement (e.g. openSAP courses Reimagine Customer Experience with SAP C/4HANA, Transform Your CRM with SAP C/4HANA Movement, SAP C/4HANA Business Processes: Lead-to-Cash)
  2. Browse the SAP-Products-CRM SAP Customer Experience has evolved CRM pages
  3. Use the SAP Transformation Navigator (if you still have a SAP user account) to explore in more detail based on SAP Customer Relationship Management product capabilities and available deployment options (Cloud, On Premise), which new products and solutions fit you best
  4. Discover the Learning Journey on the SAP Help Portal SAP Customer Experience Solutions - Lead to Cash (get an overview, become competent and certified, and expand your skills):

CRM & Customer Experience

• Commerce
  • Marketing
  • Revenue
  • Sales
  • Service
  • Customer Data
Intelligent Enterprise
  • Lead to Cash Process