cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB-UI - How can we add search criteria "Activity ID" to archive search?

0 Kudos

Hi,

When searching for an activity via the WEB-UI (Component BT126S_APPT / View ApptSQ) , it is not possible to search by activity ID (Search criteria is not available). Moreover, activity ID is not shown in the result list .

Is there any way to add the activity ID to the search criteria / result list of the WEB-UI?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Melanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please follow OSS note 1088692 that provides you guidance in terms of how to add "activity ID" as one of the search critieria during activity search.

Hope this helps,

Stella

0 Kudos

Hi Stella,

Thank you very much for this advice, which solved our problem.

Best Regards,

Melanie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Melanie,

I know on the CRM 52 release it is not possible due to the BOL object BTQAct not containing this field. The structure CRMST_QUERY_ACT_BTIL, also does not have this object. If in your system you see the transaction id, in those objects, then you can add the search via configuration, if not then you will need to do custom development.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I am faced with the same situation in Territory Management, where in I need to add an additional Search Criteria for the Product Search.

What are the steps one would need to follow in order to do such a custom development.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Puja.