cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we have a requirement to import data into mysql database from cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

suppose 2 items is available in the cnd if i click into the checkout button then cart item value should be save into the MySQL data. cart items has been modified by the user dynamical so according to my knowledge we can not store data through impex script so any other process to save the user items into the data base. can any one help me regarding this.

cart==>checkout button==>click==>cart item save into the database.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1336901
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you give more context what exactly you are trying to achieve? Which additional data do you want to store?

Carts are persisted by default anyway, so any changes to the cart or cart entries end up in the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas, i want to add productName,productCode,userModel,deliver_mode(active or deactive),deliveryStartDate and deliveryEndDate. can you tell me where carts items saved by default because i am searching but not able to find out the table name of the cart.

thanks anjani

former_member1336901
Participant
0 Kudos

The carts are stored in a table called "carts", cart entries are stored in a table called "cartentries" (surprise!).

Simply add attributes to your item types (if you also want them for orders, add them to AbstractOrder, otherwise to Cart; similarly add them to AbstractOrderEntry or CartEntry) and set them. They will automatically be persisted after each change.

christoph_meyer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Carts are saved anyway. Just create some custom attributes on AbstractOrder and store information in them during checkout.