Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Voucher Codes

SaravanaM
Participant

Hi Team,

I can find we only have the possibility to upload Voucher codes manually in Emarsys to use it in Email and Web channel, so we cannot automate the Voucher code (Coupon code) replication from Commerce or from any other system or file folder?

Regards,
Saravana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SaravanaM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kunal_bansal / wyoung ,

Just to confirm on this Voucher codes , I was checking Loyalty Vouchers and even there I can find only manual upload of Voucher codes as per the documentation . So its always manual upload with Vouchers and there is no way to automate the same or am I missing something ?

Regards,
Saravana.

WillYoung
Advisor
Advisor

m.saravana - yes, only manual upload of voucher codes is possible. But you can upload as many as you like at one time, so it shouldn't cause too many overheads.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KunalBansal
Active Contributor

Hi m.saravana,

The feature you're looking for is available with Loyalty add-ons where you can automate the Vouchers generation.

1. Add-ons >> Available Upgrade >> Loyalty

2. Vouchers for Rewards/ Points/Free

Hope this was helpful. Thank you.

Kunal Bansal

SAP CX Architect, SME - Emarsys, SMC, CDC, CDP

KunalBansal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To answer your other part of question -

You can upload a CSV/manual vouchers anytime, but replicating it directly from eCom or other system is currently not supported as Emarsys Loyalty is fully capable of doing so.

SaravanaM
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kunal for your update !!

As Loyalty is an additional add on and it's used for Loyalty scenarios and even here seems we can only generate the voucher codes but not automate it from other systems, right? It should be a Manual upload if it has to come for other system , say example Commerce?

Regards,
Saravana.

KunalBansal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're right, as it's a feature in SAP Markting Cloud you're comparing with, but it's not available in Emarsys.