cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visibility of follow up activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

within the webgui of CRM 2007, we can't figure out how to distinguish follow up activities within the account overview.

All activities are visible, but the user can't see or an activity is a follow up activity from an other activity or not. This was possible in the old GUI (transaction CIC0), it was possible to expand an activity and see the follow up activities.

Anybody got an idea how to solve this?

Kind regards

Immanuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand you right you mean that you would like to see in tree structure the whole follow-up process. That was possible in PC-UI but in WEB UI for accounts and sales transactions I think it no more available. The so called "transaction history" is shown only on first level.

I also miss this functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

you are correct, this is the functionality i am looking for.... I can't understand why they haven't included this in the webgui. For our customer it's very important to know the history of the activities immediately when the confirm the customer...

Kind regards

Immanuel

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have the same requirement.

Maybe you can create OSS message and see, what answer they will give you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the followup transactions in WEB UI do the customise setting suggest as below..

STEP1:

Path:

Customer Relationship Management>Transactions->Basic Setting>Define Transaction Types.

Select the required transaction types and assign CRM WEB UI at the CHANNEL level to the transactions as per the requirement.

STEP2:

Maintain Copying Control for Business Transactions what ever you required as a followup transactions.

I think with the STEP 1 you can resolve the issue which you are facing.

Let me know if you are facing any challenge in COPY CONTROLES.

Regards,

Sathyadev Kanagala.

Edited by: Kanagala Sathyadev on May 28, 2009 5:02 PM

Edited by: Kanagala Sathyadev on May 28, 2009 5:03 PM