cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View multiple delivery notes from the same sales order

0 Kudos

How can I find multiple delivery notes on the same sales order? I tried VA03 but it is only showing me one delivery note.

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I'd like to recommend you with the following steps so you can get the most out of your community membership:

I also recommend that you include a profile picture. By personalizing your profile, you encourage readers to respond: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html.

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,
-Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member788724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should display document from the very first screen of VA03. Don't press enter and go inside the VA03 after entering the sales order number. if you pressed enter after putting the sales order number then by default first SO position is selected and system displays doc flow for the first SO position. here, in this case, you need to click anywhere at item overview or somewhere else, so that first SO item will be de-selected.

see below

First case: see doc flow w/o going inside VA03.

Case 2: when you went inside VA03.

By default, first position will be selected , so you will see doc flow only for the first position.

come back->click anywhere->then display document flow

Regards- ASLAM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member8821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Perfect Answer, I have done this in my previous Problem