cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to read list price in CRM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

i have a scenario where my client maintained new pricing procedure for which he has maintained a list price?(ZPRC) by using reference condition type (PR00) in r/3

i runned all customizing objects relating to pricing and even runned arequest for dnl_cond_a004 all have been succeslfully downloaded but i am

unable to find condition record for list price(ZPRC) when i am trying to Create an order,but i can able to enter the condition type(ZPRC) manually

couldyou tell me what could be the problem why condition types(ZPRC) are not picked automatically.

Thanks & Regards

V.srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V.srinivas,

Check for the Access Sequence of your Pricing in the Order,

In the Accesses Tab in Your Order you can see how the Pricing is Determined and the Accesses that are used to Determine the Pricing Condition.

Check for your Pricing Procedure and the Condition Accesses that you have used for the Pricing Conditions to be Determined.Check the Access Sequence of your Condition Access which determines the Pricing from Price List Ensure it Contains the Table Name "SAP155" This is the Table for the Price List Determination.

I doubt that your Condition Type is not able to Find the Price Record for the Price List for the Article and so it is not Appearing in the Order::Check for the Condition Records have been Downloaded in the CRM Table for Price List "CNCCRMPRSAP155" and then try to sort why the Priceses arenot Appearing in the Order.

Also for Manual Entry for a Condition Record you need to Select the Option "Manual Entry Has Priority"

in the Tab Changes for the Condition Record in Condition Types.

Hope it Answered your Query..

Revert Back for Clarifications if Any..

Thanks and Regards,

RK.