cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete Business Partners in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used TCode BUPA_PRE_DA to mark a certain BP to status "to be deleted". The message said "Business Partner 123 has status 'Flagged for Delettion". When I went to delete the BP using BUPA_DEL, I couldn't do it. The message says, 'no business partners deleted'. I have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW authorizations. Am I doing it the right way? What could be the issue? If there is an alternative, please suggest.

Vijay

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Is your BP not used in the system (Business transaction ...)?

Regards,

Frédéric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for checking in Frédéric. I created a few BPs which I don't intend to use in the trasactions. I would like to delete them. How do we go about this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should be possible by trx BUPA_DEL. Select one BP to be deleted. Just keep "Test Run,Check only" flag and execute.

The result should show "one BP can be deleted", Then if you are sure, deselct all flags and execute.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj, I got it. I gave you a perfect 10.

Also, although a certain BP is not in use, the system says, it can not be deleted because it is in use. How do I determine in which process the BP is stuck?

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

There should be some relationship attached to those BP. Select any BP for which you are getting error, go to trx BP --> Open that BP --> then go to "RELATIONSHIP" tab and check. If entries there, you can delete those realtionship and try again.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

might be the bp is used in transactions

go to the transactions menu select all transactions insert the bp and see if the bp is assigned to nay transaction