cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Launcher : Calling R/3 Transactions (BOR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please advise on the following: We need to be able to display R/3 transactions in the SAP WebUI (CRM 6.0). We have done this with CRM (using a copy of TSTC) and this is working fine, but when we want to display R/3 transactions we have certain issues (Error with Action Box Transaction). We also maintained the same obeject (TSTC) in R/3 : synchronous, EXECUTE method, etc.

Basically, we configured the connection to R/3, used the Transaction Launcher Wizard and implemented the link in the navigation bar.

When we launch the transaction, a connection to the R/3 (ECC 6.0) system is made (logon box), but after authentication it comes up with the error : "The current transaction cannot be started via SAPGui for HTML. Only Methods, Workflows and Front Office Processes (only for IS-UI/CCS systems) are allowed." In the bottom of the page it states : "Function Module EWB_PROC_CREATE does not exist."

The connection with ECC 6.0 is working fine as we are able to navigate from the SAP Menu.

We have also checked the transaction we want to launch ("VA03") in SE93 : Gui support is active for SAPGui for HTML, SAPGui for Java, SAPGui for Windows.

Can someone please help. Thank you,

Sebastiaan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

see this blog , i think it will help some extent.

Regards

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I've checked the weblog already and posted the same question underneath.

Regards,

Sebastiaan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can look at step by step guide from IC Webclient cookbook :

1. Define in navigation bar profile

2. Enhance BOR mapping XML if necessary

3. Transaction launcher wizard

4. Input parameter in PREPARE_DATA_FLOW

Regards

Srinu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastiaan,

Are you able to resolve this issue? Can you please let me know the solution.

I am also getting the same error "Function Module EWB_PROC_CREATE does not exist" when I am trying to call some transactions from R/3 system into the CRM IC WEBCLIENT although this function module is there in both the R/3 and CRM systems.

Regards,

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have solved the problem with the missing function module by following the notes 888931 and 1021222.

But I'm now getting the error that I'm not authorized to run the transaction that I'm calling from the IC Web Client (we are calling a transaction in ECC). My user has SAP_ALL, so it sholdn't be a problem. My theory is that it has something to do with the call of IC_LTXE. But I'm not sure.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this problem?

Kind Regards,

Gitte.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gitte, did you ever resolve the problem?

I get the same issue

"You do not have authorization to view transaction ZSD_IC".

Everything seems to be set up properly and we can access the transaction with the same user id in ERP. He has SAP_ALL.

Does this have anything to do with IC_LTXE?