cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To create method in the object model?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I create method in Bol? How do I use it? I searched on the internet but could not find anything.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Fatih.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of method do you want to create ? For what purpose ?

Regards,

Benoî

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created of custom object.I want to provide access to the database using the methods.I wondered how the method was created.

Thanks.

Fatih.

former_member214667
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BOL object methods are basically from the GET_OBJECT_PROPS( ) method of a GenIL implementation class. This method has a returning parameter called RT_OBJ_PROPS. This is a table type, and if you look at the structure that is its Line Type, you will see a component called METHODS that is again a table type. This is where the methods will eventually be added.

Now, based on the actual object you have enhanced, how you can add a custom method might be different. You need to first figure out the genIL class for your case and see how this METHODS is getting filled. There might be a table where you can add your methods and they get picked up at runtime. So, you need to see the GET_OBJECT_PROPS( ) method of your GenIL implementation class and understand how data is being filled in RT_OBJ_PROPS.

Regards,

Shiromani

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said , I looked BT/CL_CRM_BTIL class and I saw the method GET_OBJECT_PROPS. this method gets the methods names as below;

*Get Object Methods

SELECT *

FROM crmc_method_btil

INTO TABLE lt_method.

Thank you very much...

Fatih.