cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TG error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a TG about two months back and it has few BP.When i try to open the same TG it doesnt show any BP now though on staging area it show the count.Other TG created at same time able to show BP when open TG.

i believe that previously created TG doesnot get updated, as i try to create TG with same filters it gives me different size of TG.

what possible error can be for target group doesnot show any Business Partner when try to open it, any comments ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No there are no BP marked for archiving. I used same filter to create same target group and able to see new target group has BP.

So it seems something happened to old target group.Checked target group/Profile set tables and find target group guid are there.Not able to find table which can show BP Guid associated with TG Guid.

Thanks

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the table with the Target Group Items is CRMD_MKTTG_TG_I.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George ,

We also have somewhat similar problem the only difference is that we get a system message that there are no business partners selcted . Now when I looked in table crmd_mkttg_tg_i which is called in FM -> CRM_MKTTG_TG_I_SELECT_S_DB with the below statement

SELECT *

FROM crmd_mkttg_tg_i

INTO TABLE et_tg_i

WHERE tg_guid = iv_tg_guid

and BP_DEL NE 'X'.

This fails as there are no BP that have the same matching TG guid .

Can you please adivise how can we populate this table with the BP and the related TG .We have the attributes assinged to the BP and they are not marked for deletion or archive .

Many Thanks in advance .

BR//Ankur

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible that the BP's where marked for archiving? What happens if you recreate the Profile Group with the same filters?

Regards

Gregor