cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Territory report issue

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created territory report by using standard data sources. In this we need to show only territory owner details,for that in selection we maintained Role code as 142 (Owner of the territory). When we running the report, it is fetching only territory details where owner is available. Report is skipping territory details where there is no owner.

For Ex: CORP OE - OHW T3 For this territory does not have owner. In report this territory details are not showing. Since there is no owner for this territory, it is skipping in report.

Do we have any feasibility to show Owner as "Not assigned" for the territories which does not have owner.

Please advise!!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Gayatri_Bagde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As per my understanding, for the territory report there is a new row created for every "Territory team member". And hence if the owner is not present then it will not have that row itself. Hence, I don't think you can get the territories where no owner is present.

Also, regarding your another doubt in comment section about showing the territories for entire reporting line - you can try out the selection "My Teams(For Managers)" as it considers "All the employees who report to the user and all the employees who report to user's direct reports"

Thanks,

Gayatri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved easily by creating an inner join data source between CODTERRITORY and CODTERRITORYTEAMMEMEBERS using CODTERRITORY as Anchor and Join condition would be on "Territory" field. Use this data source as a base for reporting.

With this, you will have filter the value help of "Role" using 142 as well as not assigned values as shown:

BR
Saurabh

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your replay!!

As per my understanding, # role code works only when there is no territory team assigned to the territory. Here I need to show only owner. If there is no owner for that territory, record is skipping in report.

Is it possible to show not assigned for the territories which does not have owner.

Thanks,

Rajesh

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

From you screen shot it looks like you have a filter by role code 142 in place and hence REport is fetching data where 142 - the owner is available.

If you want the report to show all Territories (with as well as without owner), you should remove the filter for role code 142 and then run the report.

If you want to see separately the Report with Territories where owners are existing, then create a View and Selection by setting the Role code as 142 in the filter and saving it as a new view (You can call it for ex: 'Territories with Owners'). This way you will have two views, one which shows ALL Territories and another which shows only Territories where an owner exists.

Hope this helps!

BR

Ankur

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thank you very much for your prompt response!!

If I run the report without 142 filter, then report will show all territory team details. But as per my requirement I need to show only territory owner.

Here one more query is, When iam running the report with "My Reporting line manager and me" relative selection, report is fetching only my direct repartees territory details. But I need to show all complete sub territories. For example Person A is the territory Owner, Person B & C are Reporting to Person A. Person D is reporting to B and Person E is reporting to C. When Person A runs the report with "My Reporting Line manager and me", Report is showing only Person B& C territory Details (Direct Reportees). It is not showing Person D and E territory details as they are not directly reporting to A.

Here my requirement is, When Person A runs the report then it should show all sub territory details (Including D &E territory details).

Could you please advise on this.

Thanks.