Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

SYSFAIL error in SMQ1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good day!

I came across SYSFAIL queue errors in SAP CRM Outbound (SMQ1) with the specific message: "Overflow when converting from 32768", and searched for SAP OSS notes, but found none applicable to the system and application.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182350
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Czar,

In order to know exactly what is error i.e. root of cause, I would suggest debug the queue or ask developer to debug it from SMQ1 transaction in CRM system.

-> Select queue

-> double click 2 times on queue name

-> you find execute icon, then do F6,

From post , it looks there could be conversion issue with some field...i.e. length difference kind of.

Please provide more information on like which queue, scenario, kind of load etc.

Regards,

Arjun

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Czar,

Please follow recommendation as per note 705650, update the CRM table SMOFPARSFA, if no change then proceed with the following:

You can also lock/unlock using a report/batch job by calling function module TRFC_QOUT_STOP or TRFC_QOUT_RESTART. You can also enter wildcards here. Alternatively, when Several queues may have an incorrect status and may no longer be processed. Start the programs RSQIWKEX and RSQOWKEX for all queues to correct statuses that may be

incorrect and to enable the qRFC scheduler to further process these queues.

In addition review the following:

Note 624921 - Activities after a system start (R/3 [ERP] or CRM)

Note 158346 - Periodic restart of work processes

thanks

Willie

former_member209156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Czar,

Can you let me know the name(s) of the queue(s)? Which download object do they correspond to ? Also, please check the ECC system for a related short dump. When you get a SYSFAIL in the oubound queue there will usually be a short dump on the receiving system. Hoepfully if you give the short dump title plus details of the FMs and active calls, we can have an idea of where the problem lies.

Best regards,

Brian.