cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SugarCRM SAP Integration | Implementation Partner required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for a company which can do bi-directional integration between SAP and SugarCRM (look at http://www.sugarcrm.com to understand what I am talking about).

My objectives are as below

• Sales Team want a easy to use web crm solution
  • They should be able to create Quotation etc with prices from SAP
  • Inventory check etc as it would happen in SAP.

While replying, please highlight the details of the solution.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shail_verma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

You may want to look at our integrated SugarCRM solution on top of your SAP ECC box. The solution is on premise and helps you in the following ways

• Giving a web based intuitive interface to your sales team so that they can get started with minimal training on the solution
  • Enforcing your organizational control by ensuring that your sales force is able to access data according to the sales area to which they are extended in CRM
  • Master Data transfer from SAP along with changes if any.
  • Real Time transactions like Contracts / Quotation / Orders and much more.
  • End to End Sales and Distribution tracking by ensuring that delivery and invoice information flows to CRM
  • Account Receivables tracking by generating customer open items and generating financial statements.

I hope you would be able to find what you are looking for at the below mentioned link

SAP SugarCRM Integration - Out of the box integration between SAP R/3 and SugarCRM popular opensour...

You can reach out to us at sapsugar@veonconsulting.com

Regards,

Shailendu Verma

Partner,  Enterprise Solutions

Veon Consulting Ltd | www.veonconsulting.com |

O : +91 40 664 44272  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! Want to discuss further. Please connect over email.- Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if you find the answers here.. if sugarcrm is not yet 100% in productive use, have a look at SAP Cloud for Customer, provides the functionalities & integration you mentioned out of the box..

SAP Cloud for Customer - YouTube