Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject profile : Subjects, Reasons, categorization schema

kanthimathikris
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For a service ticket I need to create subjects, reasons as well as categorization schema.

For the subjects, I have created the subject profile and have assigned it to the Service BT category

For the reasons, I have created the subject profile and have assigned it to the Business Activity BT category.

Since there is already a subject profile assigned to transaction for service; how would I assign the subject profile for the categorization schema?

Thanks & REgards,

Kanthimathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have already created the schema, then look for the entries to be maintained within the schema, once you click on it.

In one of the assignment blocks you will find the application ID. Select the Service Order/Ticket as required, select the subject profile that you want to assign and then activate the same.

You should be now able to see the subject profile with the mapping maintained in the categorization schema once the schema is active.

Regards,

Ashwin

kanthimathikris
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I know to create a categorization schema and subject profile for subject separately.

But my question is, if both needs to be available for a transaction how would define them - where do I specify the subject profiles?

I work in CRM 2007.

Thanks,

Kanthimathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanthimathi,

You can assign the both subject profiles to the different business transaction categories of the same transaction type.

Assign the reason codes subject profile to Business transaction Categroy BUS2000126 Business Activity and

Categoriztion Schema subject profile to the business transaction category BUS2000116 Service Process .

Let me know if you have any issues.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use the reason field of the Business Activity in the CRM UI but in a complaints context.

I can't use the subject profile assigned to the Service business category of the complaint transaction type, because that one doesn't get replicated.

My question is, how can i make the reason field of the Business Activity tab in SAP GUI, available in the CRM Web UI complaints transaction?

Thanks for the help!

Vasco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanthimathi,

Your question is not clear.

Let me ask you few questions againest your requirement.

1) Have you created any Schema?

2) Do you have any levels in reasons and subjects?

3) Are you creating any activity while creating/generating Service Ticket?

4) Are you using webIC 5.0?

Send me the details, i will give you the solution.

Thanks,

Srini.