cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO integration with Hybris storefront

Former Member

We are using Hybris 6.5 and used samlsinglesignon extension provided for the SSO configuration.

we followed the Trail provided (modified the steps suitable for our IDP) and can get the Assertion Success Message from the IDP. NoW we are expecting the user to autologin into Hybris system.

However once redirected to the home Page the User is not getting logged In into the Hybris system.

We believe we need to integrate the Hybris Storefront login Flow from the SAMLSuccessHandler.

However not able to get how to go ahead with it since no documentation on the Hybris Storefront login flow integration with SSO.

Can someone guide me how can we integrate hybris Storefront with SSO using samlsinglesignon?.

Thanks.

View Entire Topic
jobinpbabu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Once the SSO authentication is success, siteminder application injects a set of user-specific values to every HTTP request Header. You will get SSO ID, email , name etc in the header. In the StorefrontAuthenticationSuccessHandler class, you have to read this header values. Check if the user exist in Hybris and if yes, then set that as the current user. If you need examples, message me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jo,Share it on my email ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Please share to my email id : raghavendra.apr@gmail.com