cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share storefront httpsession to other hybris webapp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a possibility to share the storefront httpsession (cart, catalog, language, currency) to another webapp running in hybris? I tried to set the cookieconfig path for both apps to /, but it does not work.

<session-config>
         <!-- Session timeout of 30 minutes -->
         <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
         <cookie-config>
             <path>/</path>
         </cookie-config>
     </session-config>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ArthurPerry
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The Storefront Single Sign On link should now be available publicly. The linked document discusses a single sign on but not a shared cart. Shared cart may lead to issues since products may have different prices or restrictions per storefront. It is very important to define how these product rules will work across the sites with shared cart.

former_member387866
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

I did a search on the wiki and came across Storefront Single Sign On, where the author talks about using domain level cookies.

I also checked on Google, I found a similar answered question on StackOverflow.

From the TomCat documentation, you could try specifying an empty path string:

The context path of this web application, which is matched against the beginning of each request URI to select the appropriate web application for processing. All of the context paths within a particular Host must be unique. If you specify a context path of an empty string (""), you are defining the default web application for this Host, which will process all requests not assigned to other Contexts.

This attribute must only be used when statically defining a Context in server.xml. In all other circumstances, the path will be inferred from the filenames used for either the .xml context file or the docBase.

Even when statically defining a Context in server.xml, this attribute must not be set unless either the docBase is not located under the Host's appBase or both deployOnStartup and autoDeploy are false. If this rule is not followed, double deployment is likely to result.

I hope this helps, Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

The page for the Link below is not working .

• CAS SSO integration for storefront

Kindly share the content of the page

former_member387866
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nath,

Unfortunately I cannot share the content of these restricted webpages.

I have removed them from my answer.

Hopefully the remaining three links in the answer are of use to you.