cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Product Visibility in the Backoffice and hMC(OOB feature) is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Setting Product Visibility in the Backoffice and hMC(OOB feature) did not work in B2B power tools anything extra need to configure/add ?? https://help.hybris.com/6.0.0/hcd/8c5b1eb586691014a1e6820a672deb23.html i followed the above link.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant, which Hybris version you using ?, have you tried both steps, i.e. through Backoffice as well as hMC ?, and is there any error message in the console when trying to save the changes ?. and also if possible can you please provide screenshots.

Thanks, Salim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Salim for your quick response. We are using Hybris 6.4 version. Yes tried through both. No errors in console. Following steps have done for Category 1596 in powertools storefront : 1. Added Rustic Retail B2BUnit to the Category Visibility through backoffice/HMC 2. Did synchronization and indexing 3. Login to powertools storefront using Pronto Goods B2Bunit members(mingmei.wang@pronto-hw.com) but he is able to access 1596 category.

Regards, ![alt text][2] [2]: /storage/temp/9139-cat-1596-visibility-rusticretail-unit.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

If your still having the same issue, could you please check to confirm your staging environment is completely synchronized with your production environment and that the same changes exists in production Backoffice /hMC.

Thanks, Salim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salim, I have achieved same requirement through personalization. Because using Category Visibility PLP page was cod when we click on any product or add to cart it was working but we wanted to restrict PLP page itself so using Personalization we achieved it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok great Jayant, good to hear that you have achieved it :)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth, Thanks for your response.

It is working too with direct configuration from Backoffice/HMC, when we try to add to cart/click to go to PDP page it is throwing 404 page for other B2Bunit members. I was expecting it when we directly try to access at category level.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

Can you please try same thing with impex , and try importing it in Online Version.

INSERT_UPDATE Category;code[unique=true];$catalogversion;name[lang=de];name[lang=en]; $supercategories;$thumbnail;description[lang=de];description[lang=en];order ;specials;;;Specials;;;;;5

INSERT_UPDATE category;code[unique=true];$catalogversion;allowedPrincipals(uid); ;specials;;myUserGroup;

INSERT_UPDATE product;code[unique=true];$catalogversion;$supercategories; ;HW2200-0561;;specials ;HW2200-0623;;specials ;HW2200-0812;;specials ;HW2200-0521;;specials ;HW2200-0878;;specials

I feel only because of sync issue, the product visibility is not working.

Regards, Sid